세미나 및 행사
International Workshop on Bioengineering Innovations 2015: Imaging, Devices, Agents, and Applications
International Workshop on Bioengineering Innovations 2015:
Imaging, Devices, Agents, and Applications
Date: 23rd–24th(Mon –Tue) February 2015,
Place: International Conference Room at POSCO International Center
YongminKim, Ph.D, President of POSTECH
JinSoo Lee, Ph.D, Chair and Professor of Creative IT Engineering and Director ofFuture IT Innovation Laboratory at POSTECH
ChulhongKim, Ph.D, Associate Professor of Creative IT Engineering at POSTECH
“International Workshop on Bioengineering Innovations 2015: Imaging, Devices, Agents, and Applications” aims at bringing togetherseasoned and new researchers in the field of biomedical imaging, devices, agents and applications, and providing a platform to foster sharing and collaboration in bioengineering research areas.
During this two day event, this workshop will cover the following areas:
-Novel Imaging/Sensing Technologies and Challenges
-Current Challenges in Biology and Medicine
-Chemicals in Biology and Medicine
-Flexible and Wearable Biomedical Devices
POSTECH Department of Creative IT Engineering (CiTE)
POSTECH Future IT Innovation Laboratory (i-Lab)
POSTECH President’s Office
POSTECH Department of Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Research Center
Institute for Basic Science, Center for Self-assembly & Complexity
ALPINION MEDICAL SYSTEMS
1. LihongWang, Ph.D., Gene K. BeareDistinguished Professor of Biomedical Engineering at Washington University in St. Louis
2. KyongtaeBae, MD/PhD., Professor and Chairman of Radiology at University of Pittsburgh
3. Matthew O’Donnell, Ph.D., Professor of Bioengineering at the University of Washington Professor
4. Charles Murray, MD/Ph.D, Professor of Pathology, Bioengineering, and Medicine/Cardiology at the University of Washington.
Director of the Center for Cardiovascular Biology and Co-Director of the Institute for Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine.
5. Nigel Lovell, Ph.D, ScientiaProfessor at the Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering at University of New South Wales.
6. KimoonKim, Ph.D, Professor of Chemistry, Director of Center for Self-assembly & Complexity, Institute for Basic Science.
7. Jonathan F Lovell, Ph.D., Assistant Professor in the Biomedical Engineering at State University of New York at Buffalo.
8. MeyyaMeyyappan, Ph.D., Chief Scientist for Exploration Technology, NASA Ames Research Center.
9. Sung Key Jang, Ph.D, Professor of Integrative Biosciences & Biotechnology at POSTECH.
Domestic- Student : 100,000 won Public : 200,000 won / Oversees – Student: $100 / Public : $200
Homepage: www.iwbi2015.com, e-mail: IWBI2015@gmail.com (Inquiry about IWBI 2015)